** is not meant to be painful, however, *** is very painful for some women, for a number of reasons including size of the *****/******, health challenges and mental readiness.
Pain during or after ***, medically termed dyspa reunia, can happen during or after *** and could be felt in the ****** or the inner pel vic region.
However, all women should know that experiencing pain during or after *** could be the body trying to say something is wrong and should see a doctor ASAP!
Here are the reasons for dyspa reunia:
1. First time *** – it is normal and common for a woman having *** for the first time to feel pain because the hym en is stretched abnormally. It can be very painful too……
2. Dryness, no lubrication – when the woman in dry in the ******, pen etration is more than likely to bring sharp pain and even tears. Using a lubricant will help.
3. Mental block – *** could be painful when the woman is not 100% ready for it. She needs to be emotionally and physically involved for it to feel good.
4. Infections – some ***ually transmitted infections (S TIs) like chlam ydia, gon orrhoea and gen ital herpes can cause *** to be painful
5. Men opause – when a woman reaches the menopausal age, her changing hormone levels can make her ****** dry (atrophic vagi nitis), leading to painful ***. Lubricants will come in handy
…..GO TO PAGE 3 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>